We accept cash, check, debit cards, major credit cards (including Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express), contactless forms of payment (Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay), and CareCredit.
We also welcome your insurance and will do everything that we can to help you receive as many benefits from it as possible.
One of the questions we are asked a lot is “Will my insurance cover this?” As there are various types of plans available, we cannot guarantee coverage. However, we will make a copy of your insurance card during your visit and use that information to provide an estimate of what your insurance will cover.
Dr. Gilcher is a provider for the following insurance companies:
- Aetna: Medicare and Commercial Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield: PPO Plan, Trust Plan, EPO Plan
- Health Alliance Plan (HAP): Medicare and Commercial Plans
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicaid: Straight Medicaid, UHC Community Plan, Meridian & Priority Health
- Note: For any Medicaid plan, we must have a Primary Care Physician (PCP) referral in order to bill your insurance per Medicaid regulations.
- Michigan Health Plan
- Michigan Health Complete
- Priority Health: Medicare and most Commercial Plans
- United Health Care (UHC): Medicare and Medicaid Plans
- Auto Accident Plans
- Worker’s Compensation
It is important to be able to schedule treatment and care right away. That’s why we also offer CareCredit, a healthcare credit card specifically designed to pay for treatments and procedures not covered by insurance. Every CareCredit transaction is eligible for a NO Interest or Low Interest Payment Plan, and you may use the card at healthcare practices that offer CareCredit. For more information, visit www.carecredit.com.
To make an online CareCredit payment, please visit https://www.carecredit.com/go/827FHK/
Our focus at Gilcher Chiropractic Life Center is to actively participate with you and your family in taking responsibility for your health, wellness, and disease management. We encourage you to take the time to care for the important people in your world: you and your family. In an effort to make living the wellness lifestyle as easy and affordable as possible, we will create a customized family plan that is specifically tailored to you and your family.
If you have no insurance or your plan does not include chiropractic benefits, flexible payment programs are available.